Welcome to my Blog

I would like to talk mostly about simple little beautiful things here..... General stuffs, Chemical engineering, Psychology, Humanity, people and politics, Things I have heard, read, seen, interpreted and understood will be discussed. Info on Tamil and some of my poems will be published.

Saturday, January 04, 2025

Well Wisher

 

It does not matter.

 

You propelled me forward,

Or stayed behind to let me soar;

Either way I drift, untethered, alone.

 

In the blinding dark, my hands hold void,

My feet hover, tread paths you once carved.

Why does my fractured soul keep searching,

When my wholeness is diffusing away?

 

Have I arrived at my destination?

The laurels, the cheers, the revelations—

Are they worth this journey ?

If I am filled with hollow blackness,

Where is the complete fullness I yearn for?

 

Without you by my side,

Why does it feel as though

I no longer reside in your heart?

No comments: